The Pearcey Foundation is actively involved in many initiatives to help promote and accelerate the Australian ICT industry.
These activities include:
- Thought leadership in ICT issues e.g. economic studies institute, research into digital economy benefits etc.
- Consolidation of fragmented ICT groups e.g. expatriate connect etc.
- Holding of public forums and debates, the Pearcey Oration and most recently Australia 3.0 activities.
- Contributions to government public policy
- Preserving Australia's ICT heritage