2018 Year in Review
The Pearcey Foundation was proud to present many events and awards in 2018.
- 2018 Pearcey Medal - Dr Dennis Cooper
- 2018 Pearcey Hall of Fame - Dr Dennis Cooper, Emeritus Professor Robin Stanton, Dr Reg Coutts
- 2018 Pearcey Entrepreneur - Tony Clark
We very much appreciate the support of ACS and Data61 (CSIRO) for these awards.
The 2018 Pearcey State Entrepreneur Winners are:
- 2018 WA Pearcey Award - Dr Mark Andrich (Sustainable Platform)
- 2018 SA Pearcey Award - Tony Clark (Rising Sun Pictures)
- 2018 Vic Pearcey Award - Michael Cameron and Bernie Tschirren (Rome2Rio)
- 2018 ACT Pearcey Award - Ken Kroeger (Seeing Machines)
- 2018 Tas Pearcey Award - Dr Gary McDarby (Enterprize Tasmania)
- 2018 Qld Pearcey Award - Peter Laurie (Junta)
- 2018 NSW Pearcey Award - Nick Molnar (Afterpay)
The Pearcey Foundation is proud to have been involved in the following events: